Dynamics AX Cloud Architect
A major advertising company in NYC is currently hiring a Dynamics AX Director with extensive Cloud experience to join their technology team. Contribute your leadership skills and passion for continuous improvement in one of the strongest teams in the industry. Work with team of Microsoft Dynamics AX developers which will aid in multiple implementations across several boutiques in the entire company.
- Lead a team of Dynamics AX developers on various projects, especially the move of company’s entire current system to the Cloud
- Interact with other functional areas in the design and deployment of Dynamics-based solutions to meet the needs of the solution
- Contribute your technical skills actively while also having leadership responsibilities
- Deliver quality code on time and on budget
- Assign, monitor, and directly deliver on Dynamics AX application enhancement requests requiring development activities. Set delivery expectations with Business requestors and ensure requests are appropriately prioritized.
- High degree of collaboration and ability to transfer knowledge [You may want to delete this line. It’s a bit vague and is already noted below under “Desired Skills”]
- 5+ years Dynamics AX 2012 development using X++
- Solid understanding and working experience with Microsoft Cloud (Azure)
- Dynamics AX 2012 reporting development (SSRS, T-SQL / SQL server 2008 R2)
- Dynamics AX 2012 enterprise portal development (.Net development skill)
- Strong knowledge of AX application modules (at minimum 2 modules)
- Understanding of AX layers, installations, and code merge
- Basic Sharepoint 2010
- Basic network and security (AD)
- Must be team player with a proven track record of working well in a collaborative environment
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be detail oriented and proactive
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
If interested, please send me an updated resume ASAP. Thanks!