Ab Initio Development Lead
Enterprise Select has partnered with a market leading financial services company to help build out development team. We are currently looking for a senior level AB Initio Engineer to play a lead role in their Application Development organization. You be joining their team specialists that are responsible for enabling new features and optimizing strategic solutions.
If you enjoy problem solving and working with high volume / low latency big data platforms to deliver new and innovative products/features, this is an ideal role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Delivery focused Team Lead and developer role
- Strong experience in developing high volume, low latency Ab Initio application experience is necessary; C and Java is also preferred
- Hands on leader that removes impediments and helps teams solve complex problems across the technology stack
- Build and grow an advanced technical team that emphasizes delivery and quality through Automation and Continuous Integration.
- Strong influencer to improve on current processes and architecture
WHAT TO BRING:
- 10+ years of Application Development experience with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Detailed oriented; ability to engage and lead highly technical discussions, recommend and coach teams on technical solutions for complex problems
- Strong technical background in software development; great working knowledge of technology up and down the stack with a distinguished track record on implementing technically demanding projects
- Strong experience in Ab Initio (Continuous Flows), Linux, Splunk, and Oracle Databases; CI/CD experience and tool knowledge required
- Proven experience working in and maturing Agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of different test automation architectures tools and processes
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage technical staff
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a complex IT environment
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Not only will you be working with a successful team full of the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a growing and stable company that really values its employees. You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary + performance bonus
- Travel allowance, vacation package
- Excellent health benefits
- If you are interested in this opportunity and other related positions, please apply today for immediate consideration!