Algorithm Software Engineer
We are working with an innovative healthcare solutions company to help build out their key engineering. We are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their Algorithm Solutions team. You will work hard with a team of engineers on delivering new innovation to the pharmacies for health systems throughout the world. The candidate will architect and design a new functionality with a series of new products that require customized algorithm's to optimize processing of compounding with devices or within a compounding facility. You will also be writing algorithms for image detection and processing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work in an agile environment implementing complex software for specific requirements or applications within a medical device environment, following validated processes.
- Understand the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions
- Create optimization algorithms for scheduling concurrent processes for autonomous machines
- Create image recognition algorithms for identifying containers and components used in drug preparation
- Create unit, functional, and integration testing environments or components and root cause analyses (replicate, debug) for moderate to complex features.
- Works on business-critical products that operate with high reliability and are distributed nationwide to many clients
WHAT TO BRING:
- Understanding of industry best practices and process associated with software development including technical writing, system documentation, and design document management.
- Ability Mentors and coaches less-experienced Software Engineers
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the business drivers and processes pertaining to projects undertaken
- Working knowledge of agile development (especially Scrumban or Kanban)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineer discipline.
- At least 8 years? of experience in software engineering.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Development
- Master's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Medical Device software development experience.
- Proven track record of :
- creating software algorithms for planning or image analysis
- complex software designs
- Experience with C++ on a Linux platform
Not only will you be working with an innovative team full of the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a growing and stable company that truly values its employees. You will receive a competitive salary, bonus, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!