Associate Data Scientist - PhD
Enterprise Select has partnered with a globally renowned consumer goods company to help staff their ambitious Data Science initiatives. We are currently looking for multiple Data Scientists to join their talent team. As an Associate Data Scientist Manager, you will be using Big Data and advanced analytics to direct the engagement of business leaders.
- Collaborate across functional partners and senior management to accomplish various project objectives
- Execute research and analytics, including data source identification, processing, model/algorithm development.
- Turn data insights into actionable recommendations to drive business value creation
- Leverage artificial intelligence and analytic tools (R, Python, Hadoop, Scala, Spark, KNIME) to unlock business building insights in our mountains of data.
- Solve ad-hoc business problems, create on potential solutions, and work with technology partners to translate innovations into robust, scalable solutions
Required Background Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Comfortable working with diverse business scenarios
- Strong problem-solving skills that can be applied to business processes
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
- PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Business Analytics, or a similar quantitative field
Preferred Technical/Analytical Experience:
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hiv
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
- Data Visualization
- Data Management Systems
- Business Intelligence tools: such as KNIME, Tableau
Preferred Area of Research/Specialization:
- Bayesian Analysis, Bayesian Decision Theory
- Probabilistic Modeling and Computation
- Machine Learning, including Deep Learning
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods)
- Dynamic (state-space) Models (Kalman Filter, Data Assimilation)
- Experimental Design
- Model Reduction, Dimensionality Reduction
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a well-renowned company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, ample opportunities for career growth and skills development, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!