Cloud / AWS Developer
Enterprise Select has partnered with a world leader in financial services to help staff their growing cloud initiatives. We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud & AWS Developer to play a kay role on their team.
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- 4+ years of related experience
- Development experience in big data projects using Spark, Python, or Hive to work with complex data sets.
- Experience working with cloud implementations and integrating AWS cloud services for the migration of legacy environments.
- Familiarity with AWS Native Services including S3, Lamda, DS, EC2 and EMR is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience in a RHEL environment, developing shell scripts.
- Strong abilities in SQL scripting.
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a well-renowned company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, ample opportunities for career growth and skills development, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!