Cloud Operations Manager
Enterprise Select has partnered with an innovative financial technology company to help find an experienced Cloud Operations Manager to join their team. We’re looking for someone who can thrive in two worlds – a start-up environment where development is collaborative and rapid; and a production environment where we run and monitor the performance of the platform. Longer-term, this platform could serve the entire US housing finance industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage incident resolution within the environment, facilitating collaboration among other infrastructure and application support teams
- Serve as an escalation point from third party support teams for major incidents, and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders as necessary
- Managing the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating systems (Windows, Linux), devices, hardware, software, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert for troubleshooting and resolving complex, multi-tier problems that span many different components
- Automate production operations processes and continuous integration and deployment processes
- Implement application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, traffic and conversion, etc.
- Ensure that change management projects manage risk to applications and technologies.
- Establish strategic direction for operating system platforms
- Develop architecture strategies to ensure that current products can continue to evolve into the next generation storage
WHAT TO BRING:
- 6+ years’ experience building and supporting large-scale, business critical systems.
- Expert knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Cloud computing experience operating large cloud based environments for production applications preferred, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or other large-scale cloud deployment
- Experience with 3 tier application architecture running Tomcat, Oracle
- Experience with continuous integration platforms such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Data Center networks, routing, switching, firewalls and site to site connectivity
- Knowledge of File Transfer applications such as IBM Sterling Gateway, CA XML Gateway etc,
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Puppet and Chef
- Mastery of at least one scripting language including Python, PERL, Shell, Ruby
- ITIL based experience with Incident, Problem, Change and configuration management
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a well-renowned company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, ample opportunities for career growth and skills development, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!