Construction Safety Engineer
Enterprise Select has partnered with a leading New York-based construction firm to help with their ongoing expansion efforts. The firm specializes in New York City Transit (NYCT) related projects and their successful track record has led to continued growth. We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Safety Engineer to add immediate value to their team. You will be responsible for establishing and implementing a safety program on one of their key MTA construction projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with Project Manager, Superintendent, and Engineers to perform field inspections, implement safety procedures, and ensure compliance
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of safety on the project
- Act as needed to ensure work sites are maintained and work is performed in compliance with safety requirements, applicable laws, codes, rules and regulations.
- Develop and implement job specific safety procedures
- Take corrective actions necessary to eliminate hazards and prevent recurrence
- Performs daily site safety inspections
- Conduct accident and near miss investigations
- Prepare and administer Emergency Action Plan (EAP).
- Perform accident investigations
- Identify, document and correct any health and safety deficiencies
- Ensure that safety meetings are held with all employees
WHAT TO BRING:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Construction Safety Engineer
- At least 1+ year of NYC Transit experience
- Prior approval by MTA as CSE or CSS a huge plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Not only will you be working with a successful team full of the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a growing and stable company that really values its employees. You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary + performance bonus
- Travel allowance, vacation package
- Excellent health benefits
- If you are interested in this opportunity and other related positions, please apply today for immediate consideration!