Enterprise Select has partnered with one of the industry's most cutting-edge tech companies to help staff their Salesforce initiatives. We are specifically looking for an experienced Salesforce CRM Manager who is proactive, possesses strong leadership qualities, and will be a valuable addition to their Salesforce team.
This exciting role will focus on managing a small team of Salesforce professionals and owning their Salesforce Organization along with all matters related to it. You will have a direct impact on the growth of their Salesforce team and be able to help the continued growth of the Salesforce platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Interact with primary stakeholders for the management of all aspects of the Salesforce platform
- Keep team focus and monitor team processes
- Advise upper management in regards to which tools and technologies to use in supporting a multi-Salesforce environment
- Assist with support requests received from stakeholders during peak hours and when needed
- Advising on best practices and how they correlate to company workflow in relation to multiple orgs such that we meet the proper blend of user business functionality and adherence to compliance.
- Researching, implementing, and supporting third party software
- Continuously participate in and promote team development
WHAT TO BRING:
- 4+ years of Salesforce Administrative or development experience
- 2+ years of management experience with small to mid-size teams with solid knowledge of triaging and escalation of critical issues
- Experience with or direct oversight of related, integrated systems like JIRA
- managed a multi-org environment
- Extensive work with Vendor Management
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders and strong customer service values
- Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce.com Certification
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest on exciting SFDC projects, you will also be working for a rapidly growing company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, stock options, and a full suite of amazing perks and benefits.
This is one of numerous Workday positions we have been tasked to fill. If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!