Dynamics AX Developer
Enterprise Select has partnered with an exciting automobile parts manufacturing company who is looking to upgrade their current AX system to Dynamics 365. The position is located in the mid-atlantic region of the united States. This role is currently slated as a six month contract, but the project is expected run longer.
The Consultant will provide technical and infrastructure; know-how and manage client relationships within context of individual role.
- Understand Functional Design Documents
- Create Technical Design Document
- Present the technical and security aspects of the solution to the customers
- Develop and test the X++ code, SSRS reports, integrations/data migrations with legacy systems, web services, extensions, configuring workflows, debug and resolve any issues with the delivery.
- Good understanding of all Software Development Life Cycle Phases
- 4+ years supporting new and existing customers in Microsoft AX.
- Experience implementing using Dynamics 365
- AX 2012 experience and a understanding of changes in Dynamics 365
- 3 successful full cycle AX implementations including data migration
- Experience of data upgrades from one AX version to another AX version
- Experience of B2B data migration from non-AX system to another AX system
- Dynamics AX Certifications Preferred
- Good understanding and experience on Enterprise Integration Patterns, B2B, EAI and EII integrations
Job Status: Contract/Temporary