Genomics Team Lead
Enterprise Select has partnered with a renowned California-based healthcare organization to help build out their Genomics team. The Genomics Team Lead will assume primary responsibility for developing and managing the team initiatives and ensuring the implementation of data into clinical care. This includes engaging with key clinical, research, and patient stakeholders, developing strong relationships with clinical partners, and identifying projects and data with a high likelihood of impacting the care delivery system
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and managing the day to day operations of the core genomics team
- Develop and lead implementation pilots, including developing proposals, administering and developing budgets, and managing staff and collaborators.
- Develop strong collaborations with clinical, research, and patient stakeholders including developing and leading working groups and stakeholder advisory groups.
- Publish and present work in peer-reviewed journals and national/international conferences.
- Participate in regular functional unit leadership team meetings
WHAT TO BRING:
- 8+ years experience managing research projects or clinical programs that use genomics data, to include experience managing large-scale implementation, research projects, leading clinical care, or patient tracking programs
- 2+ years experience in genomics and bioinformatics.
- Ph.D. degree in health sciences, informatics, computer sciences or genomics sciences
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Not only will you be working with a successful team full of the industry’s best and brightest, but you will also be working for a growing and stable company that really values its employees. You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary + generous company performance bonus
- Excellent health benefits
- Relocation assistance if needed
- If you are interested in this opportunity and other related positions, please apply today for immediate consideration!