Information Security Architect
Enterprise Select has partnered with a client to find an Information Security Architect who will be responsible for heading an architecture team providing design/implementation/integration of multiple platforms supporting secure access control and providing a seamless user experience for both colleagues and client. This leader will provide standards for access management and oversee implementation and execution of new identity and access management architecture engagements.
- Leads and maintains a global Identity and Access Management Architecture team and its functions for all enterprise identity/access management systems.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate and effective data used to provision users across multiple environments/applications. Provides guidance and advocacy regarding prioritization of investment and implementation of projects in line with security strategy.
- Provides consulting to application owners and supports analysis of integration functions for automation. Verifies systems are implemented and effective in meeting identity and access management expectations.
- Reviews policy and configurations within security technologies to ensure effectiveness of mitigating risk.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT
- Six years of relevant experience
- In charge of implementation, security, maintenance and access administration of information security managed technologies
- Must be able to receive a government level security clearance
- Experience supporting UNIX, Windows Server, mainframe and/or HP NonStop systems.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Security