IT Manager - AX
I am currently recruiting for an IT Development and Integration Manager located in either NYC or update NY. This is with one of the TOP food processing companies in the market and is well known for it's excellent reputation and work environment. Ideally they would like someone full time (green cards and citizens only) but they will also consider a long term contract (opens up to H1b). This position will be a bit hands on so strong x++ is required but it's a lot of managing as well so you should also have experience in managing a team.
The IT Development and Integration Manager will be responsible for the design and development of solutions for the core ERP and supporting Integration systems. The ideal candidate will leverage their deep understanding of the core Dynamics AX architecture, Microsoft standards and integration best practices to ensure success in this position.
The responsibilities of this position include:
· Environment management including monitoring and improving system performance by means of application designs or database tuning
· Instilling development standards and best practices to aide in the streamlining of global development environment
· Managing a team of offshore developers across a large number of initiatives to ensure quality and timely deliverables are met
· Managing relationships with key stakeholders on a regular basis
· Oversight and hands on development within X++, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and .net
· Reviewing all technical design documentation
· Performing code reviews
· Producing all project data and integration architectural deliverables
· Creating and maintaining a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts
· Managing releases including Source Control, Code promotion, Build Creation and Promotion Controls
· Reviewing and defining integration strategies, standards and architecture
· Staying informed of industry trends and associated technology offerings
The requirements of this position include:
· Bachelor of Computer Science or Business Administration preferred or Associates Degree in Computer Science with 5 years appropriate work experience at minimum required.
· 5 + years full life cycle development experience required including requirements analysis, scope management, software configuration management, system design techniques, application of proper development tools, testing and transition to production environments
· Experience with environment management - monitor and improve system performance by means of application designs or database tuning
· Experience managing the SDLC process (e. Covering subjects such as architectural design, requirements analysis, technical design, development, peer code review, promotion etc.)
· 3+ year of hands on X++ experience
· 3+ years DBA experience on MSSQL and/or Oracle
· Experience using TFS or like source control tools
· Working knowledge of the services framework of Dynamics AX
· Experience with a multi-system landscape
· Experience with data migration and integrations processes and application tools
· Experience working with offshore resources
· Willingness to travel (5%)
If interested, please send me an updated resume ASAP, thanks!