Pega LSA Architect
Enterprise Select has partnered with a highly reputable Healthcare organization to help find a Senior Pega Architect to join their talented Engineering team. We are looking for someone who can bring hands-on leadership and technical expertise to their unique business environment. It will be your responsibility to set the technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture solutions
- Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture disciplines
- Serve as the technical expert for enterprise wide or company wide technology and/or application domains
- Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture
- Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
- Work as a key member of the Solution Architecture and Engineering team with other architects to develop Enterprise Application Services, with focus on Pega workflow and robotics development for core managed healthcare administration processes.
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps that demonstrate how the core administration and workflow vision will be executed.
- Develop the application architecture for workflow solutions, and support implementation by multiple Pega development teams, including integration of other Pega application.
- Validate that core administration and workflow technical solutions can be practically executed, properly integrate with the existing application portfolio, and coordinated with enterprise strategies and roadmaps
WHAT TO BRING:
- 8+ years of relevant design and architecture experience
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Not only will you be working with a successful team full of the industry’s best and brightest, but you will also be working for a growing and stable company that really values its employees. You will receive:
- Highly competitive salary + generous company performance bonus
- Excellent health benefits
- Relocation assistance if needed
- If you are interested in this opportunity and other related positions, please apply today for immediate consideration!