Enterprise Select has partnered with a premiere Business School that has a global reputation for the design and delivery of world-class online, open and customized programs. The school is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to maintain the Salesforce platform in keeping with the business needs and standards of the school.
• Strategic focus to understand the value proposition of all Salesforce products, providing thought leadership on where to extend on existing capabilities, out of the box or invest in new.
• Act as Salesforce Application owner, directly responsible to multiple business units in leading the analysis, design, development, and implementation of CRM applications.
• Direct supervision of CRM Analyst and Salesforce Business System Analyst
• Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives
• Proactively seek out and identify required system changes to drive process efficiency, improve data integrity and ensure the optimal deployment of SFDC functionality • Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and AppExchange solutions to meet continuously evolving business needs
• Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions, and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
• Handle on?going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com. • Institute and manage a change control process to ensure adequate prioritization of upcoming changes as well as effective communication of said changes across the organization
• Develop an SFDC Center of Excellence and knowledge within the organization
• Monitor end-user usage of the system and maintain licenses and permissions in line with company policyProvide oversight for Salesforce system security and integrity, workflow, and process documentation, and CRM data quality
Bachelor’s degree and/or its equivalent required. Minimum 3-5 years related experience required.
Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills necessary. Ability to work effectively as part of a team but also on an independent basis.. Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Familiarity with ‘Pardot’ and marketing automation tools preferred. Experience with SQL, Drupal, and CSS is desired.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary