Salesforce Solution Architect
We Are Looking For:
Enterprise Select is searching for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join our customer's team in the Boston, Massachusetts area. You would be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate individuals working on a range of challenging and interesting projects.
- Working with clients to understand their functional and technical requirements to contrive solutions.
- Work closely with the client’s internal team of IT professionals along with users to architect technology solutions that meet their needs.
- Evaluate current architecture; designing secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Communicating technical solutions and design differences to stakeholders; and providing a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Enforce use of industry-accepted best practices and development standards to ensure quality delivery.
- 3+ years Salesforce Consultancy experience including the design of technical solutions that span multiple platforms and include data and systems integration.
- 3+ years developing custom Salesforce application.
- 2+ years articulating design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
- 5+ years Business System Analyst experience.
- Significant experience providing technical guidance for the development of applications to support business and product strategies.
- Salesforce systems integration and/or implementation experience.
- Salesforce 201 and 401 Certifications required.
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar MBA preferred.
Why you should contact us:
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to grow within a growing company and can act in a collaborative manner with the team in order to bring new ideas to the table.