Salesforce Solutions Architect
Enterprise Select has partnered with a world leader in financial services to help staff their ambitious Salesforce initiatives. We are currently looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect (Techno-Functional) to play a major role on their team.
Salesforce Solutions Architect provides exceptional architectural design and thought leadership to the company customers and partners. The Solutions Architect will have expertise in Salesforce architecture, Salesforce development, C-level presentations, and thought leadership skills. This role will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects, and will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor proof-of-concepts. The role will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for customers’ business needs.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience with the Salesforce eco-system.
- At least 4 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platform.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security and related cloud technologies.
- Strong client management and executive level communication skills.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a well-renowned company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, ample opportunities for career growth and skills development, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!