Senior Manager - Quantitative and Data Analytics
Enterprise Select has partnered with a world leader in investment banking to find a Senior Manager of Quantitative and Data Analytics. This role is accountable for the quantitative measurement and analysis of the Bank’s liquidity and funding risks that arise from global business activities through the development of quantitative and stress testing models. This involves utilizing leading model development methodologies and applying those methodologies to build robust, forward-looking models that link macro-economic variables and other business drivers to project liquidity and funding impacts. In addition, the Senior Manager will also oversee the framework to deliver analytics to Liquidity and Funding Management and senior management across the Enterprise.
In practice, the Senior Manager will provide guidance to businesses and senior management on liquidity and funding risk mitigation, product development, and optimization. In addition, the incumbent will provide support for enhancing the liquidity risk framework, including risk assessment, measurement, limit methodology development, and participation in cross-departmental projects.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS:
1. Business Delivery & Implementation (Strategy)
2. Change & Innovation (Advisory)
3. Risk Management and Control (Governance and Analysis/Results)
4. Client & Relationship Management
- 8-10 years of experience in Corporate Treasury, Capital Markets, Market Risk or Investment Banking
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Expert knowledge of financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, market risk, and hedging strategies an asset
- General knowledge of the Bank’s structure and accounting systems a positive
- Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Stats or Engineering)/BA (Economics, Commerce), FRM or CFA with a PhD/Master’s degree in quantitative Finance/Mathematics/Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience in quantitative finance is a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, analytical, well organized, highly self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Strong computing development skills, particularly statistical and database modeling tools (SAS, SQL, QRM, MATLAB, Access/VBA, etc.), ability to adapt to various programming languages and environments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet timelines with a high attention to detail and without compromising the integrity of the information
- Strong project management skills and able to manage and lead cross functional teams
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority; comfort dealing with senior executives
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a well-renowned company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, ample opportunities for career growth and skills development, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!