Senior Marketing Manager
Enterprise Select has partnered with a world leader in financial services to help staff their industry leading marketing initiatives. We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to play a leadership role on their growing team.
The Senior Marketing Manager is in the fixed income investment marketing team, which aims be the industry leader in customer experience, product transparency, and investor insights. This Senior Marketing Manager will act in a lead role to support the Company in executing corporate priorities and goals. The Senior Marketing Manager will work directly with clients in the Single-Family and Multifamily businesses, the Capital Markets group, and peers across the Company to deliver on fixed-income investor outreach efforts through strategic marketing campaigns. Apply existing knowledge of Capital Markets and the investor customer to market fixed income investment products, while contributing to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Support the overall strategic direction of the team and support the growth of junior members of the team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead projects from conception to completion by defining customer objectives, designing project plans, developing success criteria, managing scope and timelines, and collaborating with customers and stakeholders.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for the company’s products with product heads to further relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Contribute to defining the strategic direction for the group’s Customer Relationship Management platform.
- Develop innovative, multi-channel marketing materials to educate existing and prospective investors, and further the web and digital presence of marketing content.
- Develop a unified performance measurement approach for the marketing team to understanding stakeholder and customer satisfaction.
- Use analytic tools to enhance marketing strategies to identify new/non-traditional investors and find new market segments for the company’s products.
- Apply analytic techniques to identify trends in internal and external data sources to measure impact of marketing efforts.
- Collaborate regularly with internal business partners, such as corporate communications, compliance, and legal.
- Provide factual and quality information about the company’s business and fixed-income products to internal and external executive-level stakeholders.
- Lead fixed-income investment related marketing activities with institutional investors, dealers, and researchers through in-person meetings, presentations, and digital materials.
- Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced members of the team and support overall workload management.
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Program management and project management experience (required)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience in designing, and executing marketing campaigns
- Track record of building positive and sustaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to synthesize technical product information into concise and useful insights for customers
- Ability to weave clear and compelling stories throughout marketing materials to support conferences, roadshows, meetings, and educational purposes
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to develop creative solutions
- Excellent presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and data visualization skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment with multiple priorities and short deadlines
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Proactive and able to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Proficiency with use of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of mortgage finance systems, capital markets, and fixed-income products
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a well-renowned company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, ample opportunities for career growth and skills development, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!