Senior NLP / Machine Learning Developer
SENIOR NLP / MACHINE LEARNING EXPERT
Enterprise Select has partnered with an industry leading financial services firm to help staff their progressive Natural Language Processing initiatives. We are specifically looking for a Senior NLP / Machine Learning expert to join their exceptional Analytics team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design and develop reports and dashboards that drive daily business decisions
- Combine data from multiple sources to create reporting, help drive decisions
- Break down complex business problems and providing well-designed data science solutions that makes a significant impact.
- Build NLP (natural language processing) algorithms from scratch, leading large NLP efforts, teaching / explaining how NLP algorithms work
- Perform complex analysis and modeling for multiple products
- Develop complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data
- Utilize portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results
- Participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models
WHAT TO BRING:
- 5+ years of professional hands-on experience in NLP programming
- Comfort with extreme documentation, and improving the way people consume information
- Excitement about investing full self to build an NLP shop from scratch
- Desire to be part of a fast pace organization, and enjoy the idea of understanding the root driver of our customers need in order to improve their financial lives
- Background in machine learning (Data Robot), deep learning is valued
- Masters or PhD with demonstrated background in NLP and machine learning.
- Track-record of having developed novel algorithms
- NLP programming in R and or Python / Anaconda
- Background with moving large data sets across Hadoop, SQL, ORACLE
- Solid background in statistical learning techniques for NLP (HMMs, CRFs, SVMs, LDA, LSI, MRFs)
- Must have ML/NLP algorithm implementation experience as well as the ability to create / modify standard algorithms (e.g. change objectives, work-out the math and implement)
- Experience with large scale data analysis tools such as Spark, Hadoop
- Background in machine learning techniques (Data Robot)
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest on large-scale cutting-edge projects, you will also be working for a well-established and highly reputable company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation and a full suite of excellent perks and benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please apply today for immediate consideration.