Senior Pega Developer
Enterprise Select has partnered with a highly reputable Investment Bank to help find a Senior Pega Developer to join their talented Engineering team. We are looking for someone who can bring hands-on leadership and deep technical expertise to their unique business environment. It will be your responsibilities to set the technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions.
- 5-7 years of experience in Pega PRPC 6, 7 Versions (PRPC 6.x, PRPC 7.1)
- Experience in Mulesoft platform and implementation
- Experience building web applications and workflow projects using Pega platform. Well versed with client-side and server-side technologies
- Implementation experience in Design patterns
- Experience in conducting code reviews and suggest best practices
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and coordinate.
- Ability to collaborate with architecture team and Pega center of excellence team
- Experience in coordinating with offshore resources is preferred
- Rules engine experience preferred
- Experience in tools usage like Visio, UML, Excel is preferred
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a well-renowned company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation, ample opportunities for career growth and skills development, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!