Senior Project Manager - Dynamics AX
Enterprise Select is working with a premier Microsoft Consulting Partner to help staff their ongoing Microsoft Dynamics needs. We are currently looking for Senior Project Manager, with a focus on implementing Dynamics AX, to join their fast-growing team. You will a key member on the team and will help sell, estimate, plan, launch, execute and successfully complete Dynamics AX related projects. This Partner has a great reputation and is growing quickly, so it is an excellent time to be an important part of their growth!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle
- Manage project plans, budgets, and resource schedules on a weekly basis
- Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses
- Implement controls and governance structures to ensure on-budget and on-time quality outcomes
- Manage and track project progress against milestones, deadlines and budget
- Work with the sales team to manage changes to original agreements
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all consultants and clients
- Work with clients, end-users and management to understand their business and software requirements, scope, gaps, timeline and budget
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Translate requirements to delivery team to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX at client sites
WHAT TO BRING:
- 5+ years of ERP implementation experience
- Thorough functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience managing AX implementations and consultants
- 2+ Full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
- Knowledge of structured implementation methodologies
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certifications
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
Not only will you be working with a successful team full of the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a growing and stable company that really values its employees. You will receive a competitive salary, 401K, bonus, and excellent health benefits.
If you are interested in this or other AX opportunities, please get in touch today for immediate consideration!