Senior Project Manager - NYC Transit Projects
Enterprise Select has partnered with a leading New York-based construction firm to help with their ongoing expansion efforts. The firm specializes in New York City Transit (NYCT) related projects and their successful track record has led to continued growth. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to add immediate value to their team. You will initially join a large-scale project is has just gone live and requires a Senior Project Manager to help lead their team of seasoned professionals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with architects/designers to develop construction scopes of work
- Create estimates, budgets, timelines for completing projects
- Oversee construction projects to ensure milestones are met on time and under budget
- Ensure General Contractors deliver a high-quality product to maintain company standards
- Proactively communicate risks/opportunities regarding constructability, quality, cost and schedule concerns to in-house team members
- Build and maintain relationships with internal team and external vendors
WHAT TO BRING:
- Manage all aspects of rail/transit projects, including planning, organization, and implementation of project activities
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and to meet project requirements and expectations
- Knowledge of NYC Transit (NYCT) operations and practices and in-depth knowledge of mass transit facilities
- Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, include
monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a construction environment
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager on NYC Transit related projects
- Knowledge of construction scheduling and estimating
- BS in architecture or engineering preferred
Not only will you be working with a successful team full of the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a growing and stable company that really values its employees. You will receive a competitive salary, 401K, bonus, and excellent health benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch today for immediate consideration!