Senior Salesforce Developer
Enterprise Select has partnered with a cutting-edge real estate company in the NYC area and we are looking for a talented Salesforce Senior Developer/Architect to join their growing Application Services team. The Developer will support the Application Services team in analyzing, building, and deploying an integrated CRM solution to support client management.
You will play a crucial role in structuring the future of their domestic systems and business processes. You will be expected to design, code, develop, integrate and implement multiple Salesforce.com orgs as well as establish a support mechanism both internally as well as for potential external client solutions.
- You will establish and execute an internal CRM integration effort across multiple salesforce.com existing orgs
- You will establish best practices in the configuration of Marketing, Sales and Communities Cloud
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau, and additional custom applications
- You will collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- You will customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- You will be responsible for overseeing production support to existing SalesForce.com instances by troubleshooting with IT/Systems and Salesforce.com, including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- You have 4+ years of experience as Salesforce.com Developer with hands on, recent Visualforce and Apex development experience including custom objects, triggers, reusable components and lightning framework.
- You have prior Salesforce administrator experience.
- You have experience integrating Salesforce with other web and server based systems.
- You come from very strong programming background using C#, .NET or Java.
- You have experience with Agile environments.
- You have experience with SFDC data loader
- You have working knowledge of SFDC open API platform and their use for data integration tasks.
- You understand CRM principles, Sales and Marketing operations
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Strong experience with SQL, RDBMS design
- Object oriented development skills.
- Service oriented design principles
- Experience in mobile application development using tools such as Xamarin is a plus.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Salesforce certifications