ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst
Enterprise Select has partnered with a market leading healthcare company to help build out their ServiceNow team. We are currently looking for an experienced ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst to join their ITSM team. Details below!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, build, test and maintain ServiceNow solutions
- Contribute to the full life-cycle implementation process
- Drive improvements based on business need
- Take responsibility for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- Partner with process owners to understand business and IT processes, specifically ITIL processes
- Lead efforts to build complex ServiceNow solutions, including requirements gathering, design and testing
- Partner with developers to design, build, test and deploy solutions
- Create knowledge articles and training materials to educate users
WHAT TO BRING:
- 3+ years of related experience as BSA in ITSM projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- Experience with implementing ITSM processes or tools
- Experience with Business Process Modeling tools or concepts
- Experience with creating documentation, data and process analysis, and requirements gathering for IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and corresponding toolsets and functions, such as:
- Incident, Problem, Configuration, Change, Service Level Management, Event Management, Service Desk, Asset Management, Service Catalog
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
Not only will you be working with an innovative team full of the industry’s best and brightest, you will also be working for a growing and stable company that really values its employees. You will receive competitive salary, bonus, and a full suite of amazing benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please get in touch today and let’s talk about how we can be the bridge to your ideal career opportunity!