Sr. Machine Learning Developer?
Senior Machine Learning Developer
Enterprise Select has partnered with an innovative HR Technology company to help staff their Machine Learning initiatives. We are specifically looking for an experienced. Machine Learning Developer? to join a fast growing team.
The company uses machine learning to develop predictive models and recommendation engines for their product marketplace. They design, develop, and implement production service APIs to support their data processing and recommendation pipeline.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborates with machine learning team members to develop models based on marketplace data
- Implement robust testing and cross-validation of all machine learning models
- Implement production quality Python code with minimal assistance
- Writes unit tests for all production code
- Participate in peer code review for all production code
- Stay current with the frequent changes in machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), deep learning, etc.
- Provide technical expertise to other team members
WHAT TO BRING:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years machine learning experience
- Expertise in Python computing tools such as numpy, scipy, pandas, ipython, scikit-learn etc.
- High mathematical comprehension with the ability to independently read and understand academic papers in the fields of machine learning and deep learning
- Ability to design and implement machine learning models
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining production Python applications and services
- Experience with API design and microservice architecture
- High level of familiarity with Distributed Version Control (Git)
Not only will you be working with the industry’s best and brightest on cutting-edge projects, you will also be working for an established and highly reputable company that really takes care of its employees. You will receive extremely competitive compensation and a full suite of excellent perks and benefits.
If you are interested in this or other related opportunities, please apply today for immediate consideration.