Sr. Technical Architect
I am currently recruiting for a Sr. Technical Architect to work at one of our TOP clients in the NY area. This person will be responsible for ensuring the systems are performing at the highest level and producing high quality solutions for the business.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Monitor and improve system performance across company landscape.
- Develop the integration strategy and ensure the adherence of it across the organization.
- Ensure the adherence of development standards/ best practices across all vendors.
- Co-Lead the release management and code deployment into various environments.
- Accountable for all the technical designs across company landscape.
- Create and maintain a corporate repository of all technical architectural artifacts.
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field; or Associates Degree in Computer Science with appropriate work experience.
- 5+ years of technical design experience, including integration required
- 3+ years DBA experience on MSSQL and/or Oracle required
- Experience with data migration/ integration processes and application tools required
- Ability to perform architectural design at an application level and at an Enterprise level required
- Exposure to BI and big data/data warehouse design and integration required
- Experience with application technical upgrades and releases required
- Development experience is desired
- Exposure to MS Dynamics is desired
- Exposure to Visual Studio and in .NET development desired
- Experience with X++, SSRS, SSIS desired
- Management of application licensing desired
- Experience working with Offshore resources desired
If interested, please send me your resume ASAP. Thank you!