SSM Finace AX
I am currently recruiting for a Strategic Solution Manager to work for one of my top consumer product companies in either upstate NY or NYC with 30% travel. This person will be responsible for promoting IT services and solutions by managing internal client relationships with the Corporate Finance team. The SSM will be responsible for managing the demand for IT Services and providing cross-functional leadership for priority projects.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Act as a primary point of contact for Corporate Finance (Shared Services and FP&A) department to provide strategic technology solutions to key stakeholders.
- Manage all IT project requests through the Request for Service process and create all supporting documentation required including defining key metrics including value creation, adoption, user satisfaction and client KEA (key element assessment).
- Be the IT subject matter expert for the Shared Services group and FP&A department.
- Collaborate with other internal and external subject matter experts to identify the most appropriate technology solution for the business requirement ensuring that supportability, reliability and predictability are the design principles.
- Define the strategic plan for IT after understanding the business goals, strategies and metrics with the right engagement with business leadership.
These are just a few of the responsibilities.
The requirements of this position include:
Bachelor's degree required
5 years of Business Management experience is required.
2-3 years of Project Management experience is required.
5 years of working with Corp Finance processes and systems is required
5 years of experience with ERP (SAP or Oracle or MS Dynamics) is required.
Experience with AP/AR/GL processes is required.
Experience with Trade promotions is preferred.
Excellent presentation skills
Strong attention to detail
Ability to collaborate with multiple teams
Experienced at report preparation and summarizing management information
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to influence key decision makers
Experience with Fixed Assets is a BIG plus.
Solid understanding of Order to Cash preferred
Vendor Management experience is preferred
Experience working in batch controlled Consumer Packaged Goods preferred.
The successful candidate will be offered a very generous packaged with relocation included if necessary. Please email me a copy of your updated resume if interested.